Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Boity hits a million followers on Instagram

Actress and TV presenter Boitumelo ‘Boity’ Thulo has just clocked up 1 million followers on Instagram. 
The Club 808 presenter is the second Mzansi personality to hit a million followers on the photo-sharing app, following media darling Minnie Dlamini who hit the 1 million mark earlier this month, as verified by Instagram.
Sharing her gratitude on her Instagram page, Boity said: “This is truly humbling. I could never be able to put into words just how much your support, kindness and Love means to me. Thank you to every single person who has contributed to adding light to my page and my life.”
“Thank you for choosing to love me, to support me and for always cheering me on. Even in my low moments, I know that I’ll find light here and be reminded that nothing is ever as bad as I think. Thank you, Lovers! ðŸ˜Š Here’s to 10 million more! Haha! I love you guys!” she said.
The Rockville actress shared the picture below, along with the special message. Congrats, Boity!
For Booking Boity Thulo , Booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: