Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fifi Cooper Currently Working on an international collabo

The Queen of SA Hip Hop Fifi Cooper real name, Refilwe Mooketsi is working on a banging new collabo with an international artist. Fifi revealed exclusively to DRUM that she is super excited about this feature that will take her already rising career to even greater heights.
“I am going to have the song on either my album deluxe version or my next album. People are going to love the artist I am going to feature,” Fifi told DRUM.
Fifi said because it is something that’s still in the works and they are finalising the feature she won’t reveal the person, instead she said; “He is going to take me places. Once I get to those places I plan on representing my country very well. That is what this feature will do. It will change things in my life for the better. I am looking forward to it.”
Fifi went on to talk about how she loves Nigerian music and how it has gone international. “I am a huge fan of Nigerian music, their music is so dope. They have learned how to make their music reach international status. We are getting there as well because Black Coffee is killing the international market,” she said.
Fifi is a multi-award winning female rapper, she is the first ever female rapper to win Best Album and Best Newcomer in the Metro FM Awards history.
Fifi is currently working on a duet with rock pop artist Ryki for the upcoming season of Coke Studio that starts in August.
For Booking Fifi Cooper , Fifi Cooper Bookings ; booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: