Saturday, July 16, 2016

Zonke 's Work of heart Album Reaches Platinum Status

SA’s R&B / Soul Superstar, Zonke, recently crowned with the highly coveted SAMA 22 Best Female Artist of the Year Award for her album Work of HeArt has just exceeded Platinum sales status. True artistry involves mastery of any art form. Something that Zonke takes pride in and practices each time she crafts a new song.  Thankfully, there is also much to be said for her massive loyal fan base, and their appreciation of her art.
Zonke recently launched her new single titled Funky Lovin’ which is charting across national radio. With its intoxicating groove, reminiscent of that old school funk, Funky Lovin’ is a playful tune with the catchiest groove to get your body moving and give you a glimpse into what defines Zonke as an artist.
on instagram : zonkemusic It was 15 years ago when I started in the music business, 2003 I released my debut album (Soulitary) in Europe, 2006 I released my first album in SA (Life, Love 'n Music) 2011 my 2nd (Ina Ethe) triple Platinum it sold, 2013 came my platinum selling dvd (Give 'n Take), today I received a platinum award for my latest album (Work Of Heart), thank you so much for the love and endless support, it's given me longevity. I always go against the grain but you always shelter me from the rain ðŸ˜˜❤️ Thank you for loving me


For booking Zonke : booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: