Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Riky Rick Wins a Loerie Award For his Short Movie 'Exodus'


Riky Rick took to social media to announce his victory at the lorries :
" My short film "EXODUS" has won a Loerie Award at the 2016 edition which took place this past weekend. This award is the most important award I have received because it stand for everything we are trying to change in our approach to the art in music and performance in SA. I wanna give a big thanks to KYLE LEWIS my go to director working with me on so many project out of the love for what he does. It wasn't easy but Im glad our vision has been recognised by the most credible program on judging excellence in or field. Thank you.
The film is available to view on www.rikyrickworld.com  "




For Booking Riky Rick : Booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: