Saturday, December 10, 2016

Da Les Releases new Album ' Diamond in Africa '


South African Hip Hop Star, Da L.E.S just pulled a suprise move as he drops his fourth studio album titled “Diamond In Africa”, just because he can.

Diamond In Africa” is a follow up on his November 2015 “North God” release which took the industry by storm, just like you would expect this body of work is pure hip-hop as is, Da L.E.S gives it 100% as he acknowledges that his fans deserves nothing but the best.
Da L.E.S referred to himself as the Diamond in Africa, hence the album’s title. He said to DJ Fresh on Friday while making radio station rounds on 5fm morning show, Fresh At Five, unfolding the album’s sound as more refined and mature.

“I feel like I’ve evolved; trying new frequencies within the music, trying new ways within my sound, I just felt like I’m THE diamond in Africa and I made the one song ‘Diamond in Africa’ and from that song I just felt like I was going to name the album ‘Diamond in Africa,”
“Diamond In Africa” is a 10-track album and can be purchased on iTunes. Da L.E.S enlists the likes of Family Tree Records’ Nadia Nakai and Gemini Major as well as his regular collaborator and best friend forever, AKA on the album.

The lead single on the album is ‘Up To Something’ which released months back.


For Booking Da Les : booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: