Thursday, May 18, 2017

Jessica Nkosi and Nomzamo Mbatha Join the BET A-List Show


Following the departure of Ayanda Thabethe, presenter Nandi Madidi is getting new high-profile co-hosts on BET A-list.

Isibaya leading ladies Nomzamo Mbatha and Jessica Nkosi are just two of the A-listers joining the star-studded season two of the entertainment and lifestyle show as presenters.
Jesse Suntele, K Naomi, Leroy Marc, Tamarsha Khanyile and Ayanda Nhlapo will also become permanent faces of the show.

An ecstatic Madida, looking elegant in an embellished champagne Biji La Maison de Couture sheer gown, made the announcement last night at the African Pride Hotel in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg.

"BET A-List is my home. The dynamic is awesome. I always feel like when you have different faces everyone brings a different facet to the show," Madida pointed out.
"It makes it interesting because everyone's personality is so different. You get the bubbly, conservative, quirky, intellectual, sex goddess, fashionista and muscle guy.
Madida was particularly excited to work with her fellow Durbanites Mbatha and Nkosi.
"Everyone has had an experience on BET A-List, except for Nomzamo and Jessica. They are new to the brand and they are bringing the big guns. It's lovely to see their careers grow. They are my fellow Durbanites," Madida said.

"These are my sisters, so if everything I hope to make them part of the family. I know some people will be like 'what is this combination?’ I love working, our team is fun, I'm not into any of the drama and you will not be getting any of it from the show."
With all the latest additions to the show, is Madida not afraid to get lost in the fray and what element is she bringing to the table?

"I think I will be bringing a dynamic of glamour and elegance to the show. It's so funny, because now that I'm a mom, I feel like I'm the mother," Madida replied.

No comments: