Friday, June 9, 2017

Berita release new self titled Album

On Wednesday night, fans of BERITA gathered for an up close and private listening session of her new album, as we celebrated the countdown to her highly anticipated release. Guests were treated to an exclusive first listen of BERITA's new album, with the African Jewel giving a scope of what each track means to her and the inspiration behind it.

Over the past 2 years, songstress BERITA has spent time creating the 14 track album, featuring songs such as Nguwe WedwaSurprisesEziziweni and more Afro Soul songs.

Her self-titled album BERITA channels the different unpredictable stages of love, from intense passion, to heart break, to bouncing back and taking back control. Each song is a chapter in the life of a relationship, and unravels the emotions and experience that one goes through. Both relatable and empowering, in this album BERITA truly shows her growth and lays her heart out on every track.

“I really enjoyed working on this album,” said BERITA. “This is my third album, my self-titled and most precious album. I feel like I put in a lot of work with my producers musically and lyrically and my fans are really gonna feel and hear the growth in my music.”- BERITA with DrumMagazine

For some great Friday music, BERITA is now available on all digital platforms. Get your copy here.
More On VTH



For Booking Berita : booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: