Wednesday, November 5, 2014

KAYLOW DROPS MUSIC VIDEO FOR, NOTHING BETTER


Nothing Better Video Screen Shot 1.jpg

Kaylow is a wordsmith and soul singer from Soweto who brings a fresh approach to his work, and the local music industry at large.

"My passion lies in music and the most exciting thing about my work is hearing how much of a difference it makes in people's lives".

Through the release of his solo debut album titled REACH OUT Kaylow takes that logical next step on a journey so far decorated with some of the house music community's most prized collaborations. These include among others the recent: Difference with Darque, What about with Roco, Having you Around with Nastee Nev, Searching with Reelsoul, Ready For The World with Black Coffee and Darque and Out There With Da Capo - as some of the titles in a long list of stellar musical partnerships which have endeared the young singer's voice to his growing fan base.

"I Grew up singing and listening to soul, R'n'B and Gospel at home, my mother used to clean the house with me on her back singing along to this sound, which is how i got the soulful element of how i write my music. I chose to do house music because it is what I relate to, it is cool, vibrant and it's the perfect platform for me to express myself."  

Further afield, Kaylow is gaining much recognition and votes among international, world renowned DJs, making their listening choices on Traxsource -where 'Nothing Better' has been in the No 1 Chart position and in the Top 10 since release.

"My Songs have different themes and are mostly about people's life experiences, experiences from differences from different people who surround me and most importantly about my life and what i go through on a daily basis, everything around me inspires me".     

Reach Out was released through the house Afrika joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment Africa in October 2014 and boasts a hot line-up of establishe producers, Charles Webster, Rocco, Bright Breeze, Nutty Nys, Chymamusique and Nastee Nev.

I see the music on Reach Out as the heart's expression, everything i write is from the heart.

Download the song here on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/KaylowReachOut

Please press play below to watch the music video...


Contact details for booking Black Coffee: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za
Contact details for booking Da Capo: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za
Contact details for booking Kaylow: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

1 comment:

Ale said...

This is the kind of stuff every type of dj should do, because even if you do a part of it, say get good equipment, you will go up in rank! I could definitely tell the dj case!