Friday, October 2, 2015

Cassper Nyovest Finally Replies To AKA 's Compusure



New Music!!! Cassper Nyovest- ‪#‎Dust2Dust‬ Click here:http://dopefile.com/9kk347ql00lt

Cassper Nyovest finally came out with it!! The reply that masses have been waiting for. Cassper dropped a new single ‘Dust to Dust’ , which is a diss track to AKA’s Composure which caused havoc last month when it released. Without wasting your time, listen to the track below and lets talk about the lyrical content:

– This beef messed up my relationship with alotta n****s, it managed to do the same thing with Cashtime, I love my n****s but I see they chose your side
– I’m filling up the Dome in a few bro, you kiddin’ me you opening for Jason DeRulo
– Zinhle left you in public…and I don’t blame you sis, they say its nearly impossible to raise 2 kids when one lives in the movie and he just don’t wanna man up
– First it was Khuli Chana, then now it was Les, I wonder who’s d**k you gonna suck next…
– Bonang will never ever come out of public, with a lil broke druggie…
– Let’s tell em’ about JR wrote Congratulate, witsing ka bula boot, you wrote 3 bars…
You very selfish, you ain’t even credit n****s
– You ain’t never had a hit without a feature, you depend on n****s
And using vernac to appeal to the hood
– I’m doing 20 000 people 31 October, you wanna tell me that you couldn’t handle 2 women?
– I’m writing this at the crib…shouldn’t freak though, you stayed at a town house that’s owned by Oskido and got kicked out
– Guess I gotta tell the world now how you getting all the deals that I turned down
I denied that Hunters AD I’m a businessman…
You accepted 450 I denied a million rand, coz I’m worth more plus you only get half of it
– When apologized I told T-Lee that I know that your apology was just as fake as your Rolex
I Know that you gon’ claim that it ain’t, vele if it ain’t post a video and throw it in a glass of champagne
– Ask around lil man Joburg don’t care coz Tibz always talking s**t about you when you not there..

No comments: