Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy Birthday to Khanyi Mbau

Help us wish the First Lady of Fabulous a very Happy Birthday! 

Kanyi took to instagram to wish herself a happy birthday , see message below
30 years ago on this day, I was born.. I left my mothers warm and safe womb to come into earth. My moms womb had become too small to accommodate me and that dark little place gave me over to the lightšŸ’”.. Thirty years later this place called earth is still my home, I have been blessed enough to meet a group of people that have become my family, they some how share the same features as me and some have the same character traits. Out of my home I have been given such a beautiful gift of meeting people that have become close to me... Friends, colleagues, fans supporters, and mentors. Through all the pain there was laughter too, through all the fear and disappointments there was growth and so many memories. I would like to thank God for keeping healthy and able bodied till thus far.

For Booking Khanyi Mbau : booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: