Sunday, April 15, 2018

New Music | Bantwanas ft Samthing Soweto - Ngithanda


Check out Bantwanas 's new single titled Ngithanda featuring Samthing Soweto.
One of the members of Bantwanas , Ryan Murgatroyd , Formelly of the group Crazy White Boys took to social media to say : ". I won't give you the old 'support South African music' line because I feel like this project is world class, but I will promise you that it will light up any dance floor, anywhere. Check out my Midnight Edit for some bona fide ðŸ’¯ percent free range cruelty free ðŸ”¥ Full length edits for the DJs are on beatport only (currently on pre order but will be live for download this afternoon). Send me clips of you playing it! "

The song is available on Digital music stores , Get it now: https://bantwanas.lnk.to/BK001
Or stream it below :


For Booking Bantwanas : Booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: