Tuesday, April 7, 2020

ZAHARA CLEARS THE AIR ABOUT DRUNK ACCUSATIONS



Zahara went Live on her Instagram this past weekend to connect with followers. She started singing, cracking jokes, laughing and having fun.

It was all good and well until the Loliwe hit maker attempted to sing the national anthem, many well left speculating that she was intoxicated. 

Speaking to TshisaLIVE, Zahara denied this and said she was just having fun with her followers.
“My Instagram Live videos are always so lighthearted. I am always joking and was just having fun so I am alarmed with people saying these things. I did a lot of crazy things and no-one said anything. Someone asked me to sing the anthem and I decided to just have fun with it. I just wanted people to laugh at me struggling with the anthem, it wasn't meant to be disrespectful or a big issue”.
She added that she was often portrayed as a drunk and it hurt when people made such statements about her.
“It hurts me because they say people don’t know me. I don't drink, even though people around me do. I am not worried about it though, I will still continue with my Instagram Live videos.”
Zahara further went on her Istagram page to address haters: 


booking Zahara, book Zahara: 0813401356/0114407879 booking@djsproduction.co.za


No comments: